2017 Mazda CX-5 Review

How do you follow up on what is the best selling SUV in Australia? The 2017 and second-generation Mazda CX-5 launches into a segment that ...

2017 Mitsubishi Triton GLS owner review

I never wanted a Triton, until one day my dad bought one. I took one ride in it, and drove it once, and I loved it.
Owner: Heath

I never wanted a Triton, until one day my dad bought one. I took one ride in it, and drove it once, and I loved it.

I’ve heard so many people talk bad about the Tritons, but I’ve not once had a problem since new. The car handles very well and gets up and goes quite well for a ute.

I absolutely love this car. I find that the car as a whole looks quite good stock, but once it has had the cosmetic side of things modified, it just makes the car look so much better.

They’ll go through anything that you put them through. I know people who have had Tritons as a work ute and they have put them through absolute hell and the car still drives and performs amazingly! The Tritons have definitely gone up in price from when I bought mine, but they are still good value for the money.

I do hate that in my model I still have to put the key in the ignition, and the fact the key isn’t even a flip key, but that’s nothing really as overall it is an amazing vehicle.

Owner: Heath

MORE: Everything Mitsubishi

The post 2017 Mitsubishi Triton GLS owner review appeared first on Drive.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: